Deal Of The Day
Take Your Health & Wellness to the
Top 5 Adjustable Workout Benches for Exercising Staying fit has always been an essential part of our existence as human beings. Do we only need
The Best Selling FLYBIRD Adjustable Weight Bench Is Back In Stock! This weight bench has been a number one seller across the board for a
- Books, Cookbooks, Food and Wine, High Protein, Individual Sports, Ketogenic, Martial Arts, Mixed Martial Arts, Special Diet, Sports and Outdoors, Subjects, Weight Loss, Weight Loss Products
- The Fighter’s Kitchen: 100 Muscle-Building, Fat Burning Recipes, with Meal Plans to Sculpt Your Warrior
- $ 11.89
- Add to cart
Follow, Like, Share, Comment!
Conair True Glow vs Clarisonic Mia. Which Skin Cleanser to Choose for a Better Skin?
Skin is a sensitive cover of our body that needs proper nurturing and care for a glowing and bright appearance. There are numerous skin care products available today that can be implemented to fulfill this purpose.
Conair True Glow and Clarisonic Mia are two sonic cleansing brushes that tend to increase skin’s absorption for moisturizers and prevent the development of clogged pores and blackheads. Below is a Conair True Glow vs. Clarisonic Mia comparison that might help you choose better product that suits your skin.
Conair True Glow:
Conair True Glow comes with a charging stand and includes two brush heads for face and body separately. Its head operates at 300 oscillations per second removing all visible blemishes and deep cleansing the skin that helps the moisturizers and cream to penetrate deep into the skin. Automatic cleanser timer is a plus specification that directs you to move to another part of your body after a certain period of time. Conair True Glow is water proof and contains no cord hence is safe to use anywhere especially under the shower. You can modify it with its 3 speed alterations that make it flexible to use for better results.
Clarisonic Mia is said to be 6 times more effective than hand cleansing and is suitable for all skin conditions including rosacea and acne. It comes with a patented sonic technology with 300 oscillations per second cleansing the pores and blemishes. It contains one brush that is said to appropriate for all skins without affecting the natural elasticity. Besides cleansing the pores and blemishes, it also works best to reduce oily spots on the skin and eliminate dry patches
- Beauty and Personal Care, Facial Cleansing Brushes, Powered Facial Cleansing Brushes and Devices, Skin Care, Skin Care Tools, Tools and Accessories
- Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush, Pterxiog Face Scrubber Exfoliator Cleansing Brush with 4 Beauty-light 3 Modes 3 Brush Heads, Rechargeable for Face Cleansing, Exfoliating Make-up Removing, Waterproof
- $ 23.99
- Add to cart
Conair True Glow is available on Amazon at $44.99 including free shipping.
Clarisonic is available on Amazon for $85 including free shipping.
Feature Comparison at a Glance:
Conair True Glow:
- Cordless, with recharging at home feature
- 3 speed settings
- Water proof
- Contains 2 facial brush heads, 2 body brush heads
- Built-in timer to direct you
- Claims to be non-irritant and clinically tested
- Cordless with recharging option available
- 1 speed setting
- Comes with just one compatible brush suitable for all skins
- No timer
- No distinct claim noted
Both the cleansing gadgets have their own pros and cons depending on their costs and usage. After a comprehensive comparison, Conair True Glow is found to be more reliable, durable and flexible than its counterpart. Its multiple brush heads tend to work separately for various parts of your body and 3 speed settings are a flexible methodology to adjust its speed according to your skin’s sensitivity. Moreover, the whole package also wins the cost race and can save you a few bucks if you opt for it.