Deal Of The Day
Take Your Health & Wellness to the
Does keto work for everyone? 8 reasons people aren’t losing weight on the keto diet Keto diet has been an excellent measure for effecting weight
Follow, Like, Share, Comment!
Now a days DSLR cameras are not as expensive as they were back in the days. So naturally anybody who owns it consider themselves Photographer. But should not be the case regarding photography. As taking a perfect shot takes a lot of skills and talent. You have to find perfect lighting, angles, and most importantly you have find the perfect timing that will make the shot worth watching. And that takes a lot of knowledge and skills to pull off a perfect shot. But sometimes nature do all the work for the photographer, and all they have to do is take a shot. Today we have complied a list of some of those shots, snapped at the perfect time.
Below are 10 amazingly and perfectly timed photos.
1. Who doesn’t love to burst the water bubbles. But its even better to capture live bubble bursting.
2. This might be the moon landing that be always wanted to see. No disrespect to Neil Armstrong.
3. If this was true, then this man would have wiped hundreds of villages, but Thank God its an illusion.
4. I Believe that is not the correct reaction when a ball is coming towards you. But this man looks pissed rather than dunking to save himself.
5. In Some cultures Shadows are considered evil and now it is very much evident that they are in fact evil.
6. Who doesn’t love a good old Golden retriever, but this right here is straight on creepy and they don’t have any shadows. Scary!!
7. Exercise is good for health and must be adopted as a daily routine but from this angle, it seems to be not a very good idea.
8. Accidentally or not, but these cats are so in love with each other.
9. Yeeeaaahhh…. Give me five buddy… we totally Rock On…