As many of you may already know…taking the time to create a daily/weekly routine is very important in the success of ANY goals. When it comes to nutrition and fitness it can be very easy to put off until it is convenient for you. There’s where the problem lies for many…it NEVER becomes convenient!
We must force ourselves to take that extra time and set ourselves up for success! I am here to help to make this process easier.
So let’s begin with a few simple questions…
Feel free to print this page and answer the questions below:
- What are your goals?
- To lose weight?
- To gain muscle?
- To have a 6 pack?
- To simply feel good waking up each day?
- To gain flexibility?
- Are you looking to achieve a specific body type?
- Take a look at a Muscle Fitness magazine, Pinterest, Google…
- Which body types are you drawn to?
- Take a screenshot, or clip it out of the magazine, etc
- This will be great material to have to create a dream, goal or vision board for yourself (I will focus more on this a little later in the course.
- What do you enjoy eating?
- How often do you eat throughout the day?
- What do you eat throughout the day?
- What is your current weight?
- What is your current height?
- What is your current activity level each week?
Alright…that’s it for today folks! I will keep adding more to the Creating A Routine Series, one small chunk at a time.