We’ve now established that focus and visualization is an important part of applying the LoA. If you can focus on your goals, if you can visualize them happening, and you can accept their happening, then you can apply the LoA successfully and reap the personal and material benefits that follow.
With this said, it is important to think about how you can improve your focus and bolster your visualization techniques. You can start by employing the following techniques, which are known to improve mindset, calm nerves, and allow you to concentrate:
- Burn incense or light an aromatherapy candle. Pick a scent that will energize you and focus you, rather than dulling your senses or putting you to sleep. Scents such as peppermint, grapefruit, or vanilla will accomplish this goal. Once the scent has filled the room, close your eyes and focus on your goals. Attempt to visualize how they will happen; and feel open and accepting as they do.
- Get a massage. A massage can loosen up your muscles and make you feel relaxed and calm. This will make it easy for you to focus your mind on only one thing—namely, the process by which you will achieve your goal.
- Take a warm bath with dim lighting. This will put you in a quiet environment away from other people, where you can relax and focus.
- Concentrate your mind on only one goal and how you will achieve it.
- Practice meditation. One of the best-known techniques for focusing on one thought only is meditation. Learning how to meditate better will translate into better use of the LoA.
In short, focus and visualization are important parts of practicing the LoA. So, if you want to practice LoA correctly, then you need to find ways to focus and visualize better.