• Stand with your knees bent and abs braced and feet shoulder-width apart.
• Hold the dumbbells at thigh level. Curl one arm at a time in an alternate fashion.
• Curl the dumbbell to shoulder height keeping your palm facing your body at all times.
DB Standing 1-Arm Curl
• Hold a DB in one hand. Stand with the opposite hand braced on an object for support
and the opposite foot stepped forward.
• Brace your abs and curl the DB to shoulder height. Slowly lower.
• Use the free hand to help the final reps if needed.