• Grab the dip bars, bend your knees, and raise them towards your chest so that your
hips and knees are bent 90 degrees.
• Keep your abs braced. Lean forward.
• Slowly lower your body until there is a 90 degree angle between your upper and
lower arm. Press back up using chest, triceps and shoulders.
Close-grip Push ups
• Keep the abs braced and body in a straight line from toes/knees to shoulders.
• Place the hands on the ground shoulder-width apart.
• Slowly lower yourself down until you are 2 inches off the ground.
• Tuck your elbows into your sides to work your triceps more.
• Push through your chest, shoulders and triceps to return to the start position.
• Keep your body in a straight line at all times.