• Take underhand grip on the bar with the palms facing you.
• Pull your body up until the chest reaches bar level.
• Slowly lower yourself but do not let your body swing and do not use momentum.
Underhand Inverted Row
• Set a bar at hip height in the smith machine or squat rack.
• Lie underneath the bar and grab it with an underhand grip an inch or two wider than
shoulder-width apart. Row yourself up the top position with your upper back and lats.
• Keep the abs braced and body in a straight line from toes (knees) to shoulders.
• Slowly return to the start position.