Deal Of The Day
Take Your Health & Wellness to the Next Level!
- Hand Trucks, Industrial and Scientific, Material Handling Products, Material Transport Equipment
- $ 67.99
- Add to cart
Follow, Like, Share, Comment!
DB Incline Curl
• Set the incline of the bench at 80 degrees (almost upright position).
• Sit on the bench with a dumbbell in each hand.
• Lean back and perform alternating dumbbell curls with each hand. Keep the palm up
throughout the entire exercise.
Alternating Dumbbell Curl
• Stand and hold dumbbells at arm’s length.
• Keep your knees slightly bent, chest up, and shoulders back.
• Curl one dumbbell up to shoulder height while maintaining a flat back.
• Slowly return to the start position.
• Then repeat for the other arm. Alternate arms until all reps are done.