Follow, Like, Share, Comment!
Take Your Health & Wellness to the Next Level!
When you have just trained so intensely, especially after resting for a while, then you are more prone to get sore muscles a day after
Top Garmin Watches 2020
Garmin is one of the largest names in the fitness world, and it has an absolutely massive range of trackers and devices available. Garmin offers not only a range of options within each of its product families, but also a wide range of sport-specific devices. Let’s focus on the top rated Garmin watches of 2020.
1). Garmin Fenix Pro Solar DLC Premium Bundle
First to offer solar charging on Garmin watches, the fenix 6X Pro Solar features a big, 1.4” Power Glass lens that uses sunlight to extend battery life for off-grid adventures. Loaded with PacePro, Pulse Ox and multi-GNSS support for precise location tracking.
Power Replenishing, Rugged & Sophisticated | Solar Chargeable GPS Watch
Empower your wrists with its big, sunlight-readable 1.4” display its titanium plus diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating and power glass. Always keep track of your location with the multi-GNSS support, built-in sensors and preloaded TOPO maps and ski maps. The Pro Solar version offers solar charging, which makes it first of all Garmin watches! Have more time to enjoy the outdoors or training by using the sun’s energy to recharge your watch.
PacePro, VO2 Max & Pulse Ox | Advanced Features for All-Day Monitor
Track your health stats with the enhanced wrist heart rate, Pulse Ox for sensing blood oxygen saturation, advanced sleep monitoring support and altitude acclimation at high elevations. The Pro, Sapphire and Pro Solar versions are added with the first-of-its-kind PacePro feature for intelligent pace planning, adjusted VO2 max, advanced training status and running/cycling dynamics for a complete and innovative experience while training.
Garmin Pay, Music & Spotify | Hassle-Free Payment & 500+ Songs on your Wrist
Tap and go with Garmin Pay! This feature lets you pay effortlessly for purchases right in your fenix 6X. With a Spotify Premium membership, you can save entire playlists directly on your wrist! Connect via Bluetooth headphones to jam seamlessly while you work out. No more lugging along your cell phone! Plus you can upload your data automatically when connected to your home or work Wi-Fi network.
Official Garmin “Beat Yesterday” 750ml Squeeze Water Bottle (BPA-Free)
Stay active and hydrated! PlayBetter has partnered with Garmin to create a co-branded, BPA-free Garmin “Beat Yesterday” 750ml Squeeze Water Bottle. This bottle features a classic screw-on cap, extra grip and leak-free design with its lockable pull spout. Absolutely perfect for filling up and tossing in your bag before training!
3). Garmin Fenix 6X Pro Solar Titanium Premium Multisport GPS Watch
Fit for performance with rugged, sophisticated design that includes a big 1.4” sunlight-readable display (36% larger than previous fēnix models) with bezels in stainless steel, titanium or diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating
With sensors for enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but is probably not precisely accurate) and Pulse Ox (this isn’t a medical device and isn’t intended to be used within the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition), the watch gauges blood oxygen saturation to strengthen advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
Advanced training features include PacePro for grade-adjusted pace guidance all through your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
Wearable4U Power Pack: Keep your devices charged all the time with our Wearable4U Power Bank and the duo Wall & Car USB Charging Adapters. Compatible with all popular USB-powered devices including most smartphones, GPS and fitness trackers, smart watches, wireless speakers, bluetooth headphones, and more.
2). Garmin Fenix 6X Pro, Premium Multisport GPS Watch
- Solar-powered multisport GPS watch with large 1.4” display (36% larger than previous fēnix models) uses the sun’s energy to extend battery life and assure more on-wrist time for your off-grid activities
- Enhanced estimated wrist heart rate and Pulse Ox to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition)
- Advanced training features include PacePro for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Support for Garmin Pay contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible), music storage with premium streaming service (may require subscription with third-party music provider) support, smart notifications and more
- Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 21 days of battery life in smartwatch mode with an additional 3 days when solar charging4, and 15 hours in GPS mode with an additional hour when solar charging when used in 50,000 lux conditions.